When he is not writing for our Auto Insurance Report and Property Insurance Report newsletters, Editor Brian Sullivan hits the road to visit a wide range of insurance companies and organizations, offering presentations on the direction of the marketplace.
We do not have a standard presentation, working instead with each organization to create content specifically designed for each meeting. Presentations have ranged from one hour long to as much as a three-hour seminar for smaller groups. The typical presentation is 90 minutes.
Below is a brief outline of the wide range of events at which Brian has spoken:
• Board of directors meetings and retreats
• Senior executive team meetings and retreats
• Insurance agent sales meetings
• Staff meetings for claims and operations
• Client meetings for reinsurers
• Trade association meetings
• Discussions with investors and Wall Street analysts
• Client and staff meetings for companies that provide data, tools and solutions to insurance companies
For pricing and availability, contact:
Brian Sullivan at email@example.com or 949-443-0330