When he is not writing newsletter stories or chairing the Auto Insurance Report and Property Insurance Report National Conferences, Newsletter Editor and Conference Chairman Brian Sullivan hits to road to visit a wide range of insurance companies and organizations, offering presentations on the direction of the marketplace.
Brian does not have a standard presentation, working instead with each organization to create content specifically designed for each meeting. Presentations have ranged from one hour long to as much as a three-hour seminar for smaller groups. The typical presentation is 90 minutes.
For a more detailed list of presentations, see the list to the right. Below is a brief outline of the wide range of events featuring a presentation by Brian:
- Board of directors meetings
- Senior executive team retreats
- Insurance agent sales meetings
- Claims staff meetings
- Client meetings for reinsurers
- Trade association annual meetings
- Testimony before state legislators
- Discussions with investors and Wall Street analysts
- Client meetings for companies that provide data, tools and solutions to insurance companies. Organizations that have called upon us include LexisNexis, Insurance Auto Auctions, Enservio, Injury Sciences, Mitchell International, Disaster Kleenup International, Safelite Auto Glass, LKQ Corp., PuroSystems, DuPont, Paul Davis Restoration, Marshall and Swift/Boeckh and more.
For pricing and availability, contact Brian Sullivan directly: email@example.com or 949-443-0330.